We all have a purpose and a plan to fullfil. I don't know where I found this; but it has some good advice.
1. Take a 10 -30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE!
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, complete the following statement, "My purpose today is to .... today."
4. Live with the three E's.....Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy and the F's....Faith, Family & Friends
5. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
8. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of life that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
9. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
10. Life isn't fair but it's still good.
11. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
12. Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
13. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagreements.
14. Make peace with the past; so it won't mess up the present.
15. Don't compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
16. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. Burn the candles. Use the nice sheets. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.