Thoughts on Faith
April 03, 2021
People say I have a lot of faith. Well here are some thought that I have about faith.
- Faith knows what the Word of God says.
- Faith is your response to what God has already done.
- Faith acts.
- Faith can only operate when the will of God is known.
- Faith sees the Word of God as more real than what you see.
- Faith does not consider the alternative.
- Faith does not elevate natural circumstances higher than the Word of God.
- Faith has an attitude.
- Faith takes a stand.
- Faith is voice activated.
- Faith speaks.
- Faith works through love.
I believe that God has given us all the faith we need to be victorious. We can speak to the mountain and tell it to move, if we do not doubt. We must believe what we say and proclaim it. Faith in God is how we win the battles of life. We believe because we know our God.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.